My mother is going to kill me......

By Kelvin Rodeo
when she finds out that I went out and got another tattoo last night.....
hahaha..... damn..... but it's alright I guess. It really was kind of a spur-of-the-moment kinda thing though, cuz I had gone out to hang out with Cole and had no plans whatsoever of getting a tattoo, but later on in the night, after we hit up the hookah bar, he was like, i feel like getting a tattoo.... let's go! So me and Jacobs followed him to the place where he got his first one last saturday and he told them what he wanted and they fixed him up and shit, and then jacobs went and looked for what he wanted, and then Cole told me that we should all get one together, but I told him I wanted to but I didn't have enough money for it. I guess he really wanted me to get one with him, so he told me that he would help me pay for it..... so I ended up getting a tattoo last night with my best friend Cole and his buddy Jacobs (who, as usual, was on the phone with his girlfriend all night). haha. Good times....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?