This is weird.

By Kelvin Rodeo
So apparently my ship pulled in a day early, and so now Cole is here and so is BJ but i obviously still can't get a hold of BJ. But anyway Cole just called me and said that I had to hang out with him again, all night, again..... I mean don't get me wrong, he's my best friend and I love him to death, but it's just weird. Like I guess he expects me to just drop all my plans for the night and hang out with him.... I mean, yeah of course I wanna hang out with him because before last Saturday I hadn't seen him in 3 months.... And it was awesome seeing him again.... but damn man, I have plans for tonight..... *sigh* idk. It's weird. It's like for once in my life, I actually have a friend who cares about me WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE than I do for him. Don't get me wrong though, I love this kid so much it's crazy but wow... I don't know what to do.... It's funny cuz the same thing happened last week when he came; I had made plans with Abbey and Adrian and their friends (the exact same people I made plans with for TODAY), and I was at a party when I called Cole up and he had told me that I HAD to go to SeaWorld right at that moment and that I HAD to spend the whole day with him.... and even then, I was kinda reluctant to go because i was already settled in and i was having fun with Stewart and his friends and I had already planned stuff for later on in the night.... But I did it anyway, I went home and then I found a ride to SeaWorld, just to see him, my best friend. And then I ended up hanging out with him all day, and then my phone died on me so when Abbey tried to call me I didn't even know that my phone had died.... *sigh* wow this is such a weird situation for me..... I honestly don't know what to do. I wanna hang out with Cole, definitely. But I also wanna hang out with my Pinoy peeps.... cuz I haven't hung out with them, ever, and I've known them for a few months now.
oh well..... that's life I guess. Whatever happens, happens.

...i wish I could see BJ before our ship leaves on Sunday, though....... cuz I haven't seen him in FOREVER..... like 10 months to be exact. haha.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?