So I am finally back online.

By Kelvin Rodeo
Not officially though cuz i'm just leeching off someone else's net for now....
too poor to afford my own internet, unfortunately....
but I have been down here in Pensacola for about 2 and a half months now.... I was miserable when I first got here... it was a nightmare. I was bummin real bad like you have no clue how bad i was feeling.... I had to go see a chaplain cuz it was so bad. But then he told me to just give it some time and so I did and I guess all it was, was a matter of having to adjust to the system down here.... cuz it is WAY different from the system up in Great Lakes.... so after a few weeks of getting here I finally settled down and started making friends.... and then I met Porzio, who ended up being my best friend down here.... but he's gone now; out in the fleet as a rated AO. I feel like all my friends are out there already; first my boot camp division friends, and now even the ones that got to boot camp way after I did are already out there.... and why am I still in school, you ask? because I got dropped and then I had to wait on hold for such a long time before I got orders out of great lakes and then I had to wait on hold down here for such a long time before I actually classed up for my new A school.....

I classed up last week and I am currently second in my class....out of the sailors that is. but that's for a different day cuz i really need to get studying for my progress check tomorrow.... i gotta keep my rank in class ya know. I will be updating more frequently now so keep checking!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?