I hate my class right now.

By Kelvin Rodeo
The sailors at least. The Marines are still chill with me. The sailors on the other hand are all buddy fuckers and at the moment I could care less about them. I had to finish highlighting the answers in my homework this morning in class because I don't have a highlighter of my own. I borrowed one from a marine sitting beside me and finished highlighting the last 4 questions just in time... But there ended up being 4 people who didn't complete their homework and I guess the rest of the class wanted me to go down with them and suffer the consequences with them.... so they ratted on me. Yes, they did. And now I'm stuck with having to write an essay on the importance of doing your homework. This shit fucking pisses me off because I did my homework I just needed to finish highlighting but no one fucking cares cuz they're all buddy fuckers and all they care about is themselves.....

and the reason I'm pissed isn't even about the fucking essay; it's the fact that they made me look bad and now I'm gonna have a bad reputation with Staff Sergeant and AS1... That's really all that I care about, is what the staff thinks of me. I'm not here to look good for my classmates, I'm here to look good for my instructors and the AS staff. But now my name has been forever tainted because my sailor classmates decided to be buddy fuckers today.

yeah fuck them all. I always wondered why I have always been closer to the marines since I got down here; I finally figured it out today. Marines won't fuck you over. When you're together they got your back, period. Cuz unlike sailors these days, they actually believe in being a team and helping each other out. Oh well. whatever. Even just thinking about it pisses me off.

I gotta go to bed now cuz I have PT early tomorrow morning....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?