My weekend so far....

By Kelvin Rodeo
Has been nothing but marine related stuff. Well that's not entirely true cuz I've been hanging out with cole alot too but for the most part all I've been doing all weekend is hanging out with my marine buddies... idk maybe I just like hanging out with different people for a change (since, for that past 9 months, all I've hung around with were sailors) or maybe I just really enjoy their company more than I do sailors; all I know is they have kept me entertained and busy all weekend so far... it's really cool cuz I just walk into their barracks and no one ever says anything; I guess they think I'm a marine too.... but yeah I've been chilling in golf barracks all weekend.... been in fogal and wadle's room, and then parker's room, and then crouch's room....it's pretty chill over there; they can actually have food in their room... and Crouch's room is COLD.... i loved being in there cuz it's without a doubt the coldest room that i've been in on base... but yeah crouch was drunk as fuck last night... videos will be up on youtube soon....

Tonight I was gonna stay in fogal and wadle's room but I chickened out at the last minute cuz fogal said that they weren't letting anyone out since there was a thunder condition.... and so I kinda got a little nervous cuz I thought about tomorrow morning and how I was ever gonna get out.... so pretty much from now on trying to stay overnight in the marine barracks is out of the question.... I've been lucky enough so far to never get caught in there, so I'm not about to fuck it up for myself in the future, ya know?? Parker said something to me today that actually got me thinking about it cuz he was like "you know, you've got to be real proud of yourself for being the only sailor on this base with the guts to just walk into the marine barracks like you own the place and then just chill in here and stuff like that".... and I was like, yeah no shit huh I really AM the only one that ever comes in here.... that's cool. Then again, I'm probably the only one who ever has reason to go there anyway cuz I'm probably the only sailor who generally likes chilling with marines more than sailors....

well there you have it, that's been my weekend so far.... just marines marines marines..... oorah oorah oorah.... hahaha.... and there's probably gonna be more tomorrow.....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?