Life so far

By Kelvin Rodeo
so I'm here, on yet another weekend... it's saturday and I just woke up. I have little to no recollection of what happened last night because of reasons I cannot discuss on here, if you know what I mean. But apparently I fell asleep/went to bed with my contacts on so my eyes will be screwed up again for a while.... the worst part about it is I don't have a case or I can't find one so I had to improvise and I am using 2 cups to store them for now. hahaha.....

so, this isn't my usual "fuck the weekends fuck great lakes" entry..... why, you ask? because yesterday something good finally happened to me here. I finally got phase 2 liberty. That means that I can wear my civilian clothes and I can stay out later!!! hooyah phase 2!!!! I was out with my roommates all day yesterday cuz we had to celebrate. yesterday was awesome because we had to go home from school early due to the snowstorm.... yes, you read correctly. it is nearing the end of march and we just had a snowstorm. amazing, the weather up here.

well I guess that's all I have for now... I'll probably write again later on tonight if anything eventful happens.

laterz yo.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?