I fucking hate weekends.

By Kelvin Rodeo
*sigh*

so Here's the update, once again, since it's been a while since my last one.... sorry, there's just been a shitload of stuff happening and it's hard to really update right now, since I don't have internet yet...

ok so I moved to the USS Cole about a week ago, and that's why I don't have internet yet. I called Comcast to switch my internet over but they haven't come by yet, which is really pissing me off. They better be here this week.

second update, the honest-to-god truth is that I am falling behind in school. ok fuck that, I'm WAAAAY behind in school. How far behind, you ask? Brace for shock. I am, according to my latest log-on to the system, exactly seventeen point one (17.1) days behind. Yup. And before you go around judging me and bitching and all that, I have but one explanation for all this. It's definitely not because I'm retarded or anything like that, because all of you who know me know that I have the intellect to push through school, AND you all know that I have a very high interest in electronics. So why, then, am I 17 days behind, you ask? It's because it's so damn hard to concentrate in my classroom!!! Seriously, like all of us in there are good friends and shit so we'd work for about 10 minutes or so and then start talking and messing around for about half an hour... and it doesn't help that our proctor is hella cool and sometimes she gets too into helping people out that she doesn't notice everyone goofing off...

so yeah, now I'm on mando, which I really dont' mind because it'll help me catch up, and when I do, I'll keep the motivation going until I get ahead.

So yeah, about my title for today. I really do hate the weekends. I mean I love the fact that we don't have to worry about school, but I really hate the weekends. The weekends come along and I always end up depressed by the middle of the day and that feeling just sticks to me. *sigh* I don't know, I just always feel so alone and bored on the weekends... yesterday was the worst. I was at an all-time low yesterday. I really wanted to be home yesterday. No one was around and there was abosolutely nothing to do... ugh. Oh well... such is life at Great Mistakes, especially when you're phase 1.... which hopefully I won't be for too much longer.... I put in my phase 2 chit at the cole on friday so hopefully it gets approved this week and I get it!!

well, that's all for now.... I'll try to update more often when I actually do get internet in my room...
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?