So here's the update...

By Kelvin Rodeo
I haven't put anything on here in a while cuz i've been hella busy with school and shit... but today is totally a sad day for me. My good friend Rolfe is leaving at 0500 today to go to his next command/a school in Jacksonville, Florida. I mean I'm happy for him cuz he's getting his ass outta Great Mistakes, but damn... I'm totally gonna miss him. We all are; everyone in our little family... He's the first one to go... Tilton is next, and then Shipman after him. Oh, freakin' airdales.... *sigh* It's alright though I guess, cuz I know we'll see each other again someday... SOMEDAY. I'd love to end up on a ship with them someday. That would be totally awesome. But I guess that's just life... friends come in, and they leave... Been through that shit way too many times not to know that by now every time I make new friends. Maybe that's why I try not to get too close to my friends; cuz I know that someday the day will come when I will have to say bye....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?