been bummin'...

By Kelvin Rodeo
I really don't know what's wrong with me lately but I've been bummin'....
I was fine on sunday throughout the day, but at night I was suddenly hit by it and I've been bummed ever since..I really don't know why....and tonight it's just so much worse cuz of some shit that went down earlier... *sigh* it's just this place... it's starting to get to me, ya know? It's really quite lonely up here in the cold ass weather... and I think I'm really REALLY bummin' cuz my friends are all about to leave... Rolfe got his orders today and he's scheduled to leave on the 14th of next month... Tilton and Shipman I don't know yet... so far Rolfe is the only one whose orders have been posted. *sigh* yeah, life is really sucking for me right about now. I'm falling behind in class, too... THAT sucks. I gotta go to open learning every morning now so I can catch up... don't worry though, I'm not THAT far behind...

I gotta meet up with Delgado this week sometime... He's back in town cuz he finished his A school over in Meridian... that's what sucks the most about my job, it that it takes forever to finish schooling and get out of training status... From what I know, Hall, Delgado, Rodriguez, Becher, Sdaigui, and Jones have all graduated from their A schools and are now full-fledged sailors... oh well. I guess the one perk about my school being so damn long is that I'll be a 3rd class when I get out... hooyah to that.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?