Sailors fail.

Category: , , , , , By Kelvin Rodeo

Why, you ask? Because. I have come to the conclusion that the Navy is never gonna go anywhere and it'll just continue to keep on sucking for everyone because people just don't care about anyone but themselves. In addition to that, no one ever bothers to correct anything wrong that they see on someone if they don't know them. I just saw a second class walking around in his service uniform with his garrison cap all tilted and shit like he were serving in the WWII Navy.... wow. and then, not even 5 minutes after that incident, I saw a third class walking around in his NWUs and my god was he FUCKED UP. He was wearing the wrong boots, his boot laces weren't tucked in and they were just swinging and swaying around all over the place, AND he didn't blouse his trousers right. I was just like, WTF dude, WTF. It's people like that who will ruin the uniforms for everyone else.... we're all dreaming of the day when we will be allowed to wear our uniforms out in town and shit, but with people like that fucking everything up, that day will never come. Now I suppose you are thinking, well if you feel so strongly about it how come you didn't fix them yourself? Simple answer to that, really. I'm just a stupid measly little airman who's been in for over 2 years and knows a lot because I've gained so much knowledge and information on all things navy in the past 2 years, but still my word means nothing because I don't have a crow on my sleeve, collar, or cover. Nope, because I am still not an NCO, my word means shit and if I would have told those two petty officers to fix themselves, they would have looked at me, laughed, and said who the fuck are you? So I just don't even bother. The part that bugs the shit about me though, is that a bunch of first classes passed by the NWU guy and were obviously looking at him but no one said shit to him. oh well. The Navy is doomed. You see, this is why I KNOW I'd make a good petty officer. Because I have spent the last two years studying up and reading about navy regulations and shit and I know so much but I can't enforce anything cuz I have no rank of any importance.... *sigh* FML. FTN.



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?