So.....

By Kelvin Rodeo
Yet another one of my friends has left Pensacola for his next duty station... My best friend Cole left on Monday right after he graduated, so I was kinda depressed all day... I was lucky enough to be able to watch his graduation though, so I was happy about that because he really wanted me to come see him graduate. I really have no life now that he's gone... It's just study study study, school school school, and internet internet internet..... I don't really hang out with anyone much these days; I guess I'm subconsciously trying to not get close to anyone again, after the devastating farewells I've had to go through these last two times.... But oh well.... I really don't know who to hang out with anymore these days... Cole took up most of my time. He was pretty much the only one that I'd ever hang out with down here.... Maybe I'll go back to hanging out with my marine buddies... Odd as it sounds, I seem to fit in with them more... I dunno why but they all like me more than my sailors do. Oh well.

After this week I'll be halfway done with school!!!! hooyah!!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?