fuck my life right

By Kelvin Rodeo
so, no matter where I go in this world, there will ALWAYS, at one point in my life at that location, be a gay rumor that pops up about me. It's ridiculous. I'm tired of it, really. What upsets me the most about all of this is that people are retarded enough to believe it. I am losing friends over this bullshit and it's not funny. Not at all. When I find out who's been spreading that shit about me I'm gonna kick his motherfucking ass into next tuesday and I will make his life in pensacola a living nightmare. It won't be too hard to find the culprit, either, cuz I can guarantee you it was someone in my class. They just hate me that much, apparently. Whatever. I am so done with all this bullshit in pensacola. I just wanna graduate and leave all these fucktards behind. Far, far behind. People are so fucking high school down here it's ridiculous. Grown ass men and women acting a fool like there ain't no tomorrow.... it's fucking bullshit. what pisses me off even more is that this fool who spread the shit didn't just fucking target me, he involved one of my friends by dropping his name out there in the rumor. That's fucked up. If you hate me, then fucking attack me don't fucking bring my friends into this bullshit high school game that you wanna play.

Well, I hope you're fucking happy, whoever you are, for ruining my life. You got what you wanted, right? You were pissed that I liked hanging out with marines more than sailors so you decided to find a way for all of them to wanna stay far away from me... well guess what motherfucker it worked. So you better hope to god I don't find out who you are cuz I will fuck your world up so bad it's not even funny. Stand the fuck by. Shit won't be pretty when I find you. TRUST ME. You ruined my reputation and my life so it's only natural that I'm going to find a way to get back at you.... and when I do, it'll all be worth it.... you'll see motherfucker, you'll see.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?