What a boring weekend...

By Kelvin Rodeo
This weekend has sucked. Yesterday was Saturday but I couldn't even go anywhere cuz I don't have any money.... I was stuck on base, so my day pretty much consisted of using the computer, eating at the galley, using more computer, going to the loft for a while, and then coming back and using more computer. I was hella bored the whole day. And then I ended up staying up until 0600 today because Bishop wanted me to keep her company on watch and she wouldn't let me go.....so I went back to my room after that and I ended up just sleeping in my uniform cuz I had to get up in 2 hours for watch anyway...but shhhhh don't tell anyone cuz that's definitely against the rules here. It was fun though. I was kinda pissed when I found out that I had 3 watches today, but then when I woke up and reported for watch I found out that they had changed the watch bill and I only had 2 watches. So I stood all 4 hours of my boring watch, then I got off and went back up to my room, and then miller texted me to tell me that I had watch after him at 04-06 tomorrow, so I got pissed and checked it out for myself to find out that it was true, and then I got really pissed cuz they kept changing it on us. Then we had to muster, and at the muster I found out that they changed it yet again, which pissed me off at first but then I found out that they moved me from 04-06 to 08-10. GOOD.

But yeah, today has been just soooooo damn boring it's ridiculous... oh well. The day's almost over, hooyah!! Tomorrow I go to school to pick up my grad cert and my cpr card and I'm done for the day!!!
hooyah liberty!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?