So....

By Kelvin Rodeo
apparently I missed the att indoc this morning at the school house because I woke up late. apparently my alarm clock and my roommate couldn't get me to wake up. it sucks. I was supposed to be over there by 0700 but I woke up at around 1030. So yeah I went through the day as usual and then when I went to the school house at around 1700 of course I got massively bitched at. it's alright though I guess since I wasn't alone in this little adventure. Apparently Miller woke up at around the same time I did, so we both planned out the whole thing about our trip to the school house. They bitched at us for a while, and then they told us that we have to be there tomorrow at 0700. so I guess that means no computer for me tonight. It's midrats and then straight to sleep. HOPEFULLY.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?