Finally out of school for the night...

By Kelvin Rodeo
Just got out of school... with every day that passes, school just gets suckier and suckier... tomorrow we have a tagging-out lab, which is practice for the actual test that we take on friday.... the good news is that we are scheduled to comp SCC on Monday... and then after that we'll be put on hold again for a looooong time.... until space clears up in ATT... can you say hooyah liberty?? haha. seriously though, I can't wait. This night school schedule has practically robbed me of liberty... I mean they give us night students liberty from 0700-1145, but let's be honest here. Who the hell is actually gonna get up at 0700 just to take liberty when we all go to bed at around 0200, if not later? we all use that time to regain all the sleep that we've lost, ya know? oh well... I guess that's all for now. I'm doing fine, everyone.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?